Terms and Conditions of Sale
These Terms govern the sale by www.polo-shirts.co.uk to you of Products for which you place an order that is accepted by www.polo-shirts.co.uk. Note that www.polo-shirts.co.uk catalogue and websites are intended for business users only, and we reserve the right to refuse service to non-business customers. No other terms and conditions shall apply. Your acceptance of the Products shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of these Terms.
All orders placed by you are subject to acceptance by www.polo-shirts.co.uk. www.polo-shirts.co.uk reserves the right to revise prices, limit quantities, correct errors in its catalogue and refuse orders at its discretion including, without limitation, orders from distributors, dealers and warehouse stores. Except as may otherwise be permitted by applicable law, you may not cancel an order which www.polo-shirts.co.uk has accepted without the agreement in writing of Polo-shirts.co.uk, which requirement may be waived by www.polo-shirts.co.uk from time to time in its sole discretion.
www.polo-shirts.co.uk shall use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Products within 7 days.
www.polo-shirts.co.uk shall endeavour to inform you of extended delivery times at the time you place your order. In any case, www.polo-shirts.co.uk shall not be liable for any cost or damage caused by late or non-delivery of the Products. Any delay in delivery of the Products shall not give you a right to reject the Products or cancel your order. www.polo-shirts.co.uk reserves the right to deliver the Products in installments.
You must pay for the Products at the time you place your order. www.polo-shirts.co.uk reserves the right, by giving you notice at the time you place your order, to increase the price of the Products to reflect any increase in the cost to www.polo-shirts.co.uk which is due to any factor beyond its control.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit www.polo-shirts.co.uk's liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability to the extent that the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law. Without prejudice to the previous sentence, www.polo-shirts.co.uk shall not be liable for any loss of income or profits or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by the negligence of Polo-shirts.co.uk, its breach or non-performance or any of its obligations under these Terms or otherwise. These Terms set out the full extent of www.polo-shirts.co.uk's obligations and liabilities in respect of the sale of the Products. In particular there are no conditions, warranties or other terms, expressed or implied, as to satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or of any other kind whatsoever, that are binding on www.polo-shirts.co.uk except as specifically stated in these Terms. Any condition, warranty or other term concerning the sale of the Products, which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated within these Terms, whether by statute, common law or otherwise, is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. If you are a consumer the exclusion of terms implied by law will not apply to you.
6. Data Protection
The personal information you provide to www.polo-shirts.co.uk consists of your name, your postal and e-mail addresses, other contact details as well as order, delivery and billing information; it will be maintained as part of our customer records for the purposes of credit checking, direct marketing, orders delivery and product purchase history.
www.polo-shirts.co.uk shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage which you might suffer arising from www.polo-shirts.co.uk delay in fulfilling or failure to fulfill any of its obligations under these Terms to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by any circumstance beyond www.polo-shirts.co.uk's reasonable control. If due to such circumstances or events www.polo-shirts.co.uk has insufficient stocks to meet all its orders, www.polo-shirts.co.uk may apportion available stocks between its customers at its sole discretion. These Terms and any terms appearing on any order form to which these Terms apply constitute the entire agreement between you and www.polo-shirts.co.uk relating to the Products. The failure of www.polo-shirts.co.uk or you to enforce any of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that term and shall in no way affect the right later to enforce the term. The invalidity or unenforceability of any clause of these Terms shall not adversely affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions. No amendment, variation or addition to these Terms shall be binding unless agreed to in writing by an authorised representative of Polo-shirts.co.uk. www.polo-shirts.co.uk may transfer any contract with you concluded on these Terms or any of its rights or obligations under any such contract. These Terms will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be settled by the English courts.
8. Competition Terms and Conditions
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over. You must not be an employee Quayside Clothing Ltd. Quayside Clothing Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entries and entries are limited to one per person.
- To enter the competition, applicants must sign up using a valid email address and submit the entry to us. Incomplete entries or those not received by the deadline will be disqualified. Quayside Clothing Ltd has no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunctions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Entry to the competition is via www.polo-shirts.co.uk only
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative. If an advertised prize is not available we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be selected at random from those entries received after the competition has closed. If you are a winner, we will notify you by e-mail. Quayside Clothing Ltd decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner's name may be published on the Quayside Clothing Ltd website, and Polo-Shirts.co.uk after the closing date of the competition.
- Quayside Clothing Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at anytime without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the site.
- You can find out who has won the competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Quayside Clothing Ltd, Unit 9 Wheel Forge Way, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1EH when the competition has closed.
- No purchase necessary.
- Competitions may be held in conjunction with other Quayside Group websites.
- Competition prizes, unless otherwise stated, are not in conjunction with the manufacturer of the prize we are giving away.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
9. Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions
- 1. Eligibility:
The Polo-Shirts.co.uk Refer a Friend ("Programme") is available to all existing Polo-Shirts.co.uk customers ("Referring Customers") and to all individuals ("Referred Customers") who click to Polo-Shirts.co.uk (The Website) via the link ("Referral Link") of the Programme sent by a referring customer (The User), provided they meet the eligibility requirements.
- To be eligible for the Programme, Referring Customers must:
- Be a Polo-Shirts.co.uk account holder who has previously paid for at least one order and not subsequently cancelled said order on The Website
- Legally able to join such programmes in their country
- To be eligible for the Programme, Referred Customers must:
- Have never made a paid order with Polo-Shirts.co.uk. Polo-Shirts.co.uk reserve the right to refuse referral commission if it appears there has previously been an order from the Referred Customer, regardless of the email address or account the Referred Customer orders through.
- Placed an order in excess of £ excluding VAT and delivery
- 2. Termination:
- Polo-Shirts.co.uk reserves the right to close customers" accounts of Referring or Referred Customers, if these have acquired referral credit by fraud or have used or attempted to use the acquired referral credit in a way that violates these terms of applicable laws
- Polo-Shirts.co.uk reserves the right to terminate the Programme or change the terms at its own discretion at any time
- 3. Referral credits:
- Referral credits can be used as payment or partial payment against any products and accessories available to standard accounts as listed on The Website.
- Referral credits cannot be used as payment against shipping, express deliveries or taxes on The Website.
- Referral credits cannot be redeemed for cash and have no monetary value. Cancelled orders or refunds against orders placed with referral credits will have any amount of the order paid for with these credits refunded as credit not cash.
- Referred Customers make a purchase that is then not subsequently cancelled on The Website directly after they enter through the Referring Customers unique Referral Link or Referral Code
- Referred Customers must be new customers to The Website and have not made a paid order with Polo-Shirts.co.uk previously.
- Referred credit accrued in any Programme Account does not constitute property of the referring customer and is not transferable by operation of law or otherwise to any person or entity and cannot be transferred to any other Programme account.
- Referred credit accrued in a Referring Customers Programme account will remain valid for 12 months. This time period will refresh every time an order is placed on the account regardless of if credit is used.
- Referring Customers enrolled in the Programme can accrue Referred credit based on accrual rules stated in these terms and conditions and any additional time limited Referred credit offers in subsequent communications for undertaking specific actions.
- Polo-Shirts.co.uk has the right to change the methodology for the accrual of Referred credit in the future at any time without prior notice.
- Referred credit can be used on the Website for printed or embroidered products and delivery costs. If your Referred credit value is less than the value of goods ordered, the difference is to be covered by payment via our standard payment methods.
- For each Referral only one reward of Referred credit will be allocated to Referring Customers. Any further or subsequent purchase by Referred Customers will not be rewarded and/or be profitable for either Referred Customers or Referring Customers.
- 4. Programme Account:
- If The User Account is not in good standing or in dispute, the referring customers Programme enrolment and the relevant use of Referred credit may be suspended.
- If The User cancels their Programme Account or has their Account cancelled, all Referred credit accrued in the User"s Programme Account and not redeemed at the date of cancellation will be forfeited, unless otherwise agreed at the time of such cancellation.
- 5. General Programme:
- In sharing the Referral Link or Referral Code The User accepts and agrees to these terms and conditions
- The personal recommendation message from Referring Customers containing the Referral Link or Referral Code can only be distributed to a natural person via personal forms of communication and not via legal entities
- If a User sends information to another person via e-mail or through social networks it must meet the general conventions for sending e-mails and messaging through said social networks to friends or family members. Mass messaging, messaging to strangers or any form of action which violates the law or serves commercial purposes, particularly in the form of "spam", is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate cancellation of the customer account of the Referring Customer and the Referral Link will be deactivated.
- For the purpose of clause 4c Mass messaging includes but is not limited to:
- Any website with a URL that contains any or all of the following terms, or derivatives of the following terms: "code", "discount code", "voucher code", "promotional code", "voucher" or "coupon"
- Any website which appears in search engine listings under any of the terms or derivatives of the following terms: "code", "discount code", "voucher code", "promotional code", "voucher" or "coupon"
- Any website whose primary or main focus is to promote the use of voucher codes and/or referral links
- Polo-Shirts.co.uk reserves the right to terminate the Programme at any time. Polo-Shirts.co.uk also reserves the right to change Programme terms and conditions at any time including but not limited applicable credit amounts.
- Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of Referred credit in the Programme or conversion of Polo-Shirts.co.uk Points may result in forfeiture of accrued Referred credit as well as cancellation of a User's Programme Account and any Polo-Shirts.co.uk Customer Account.
- Polo-Shirts.co.uk's failure to enforce a particular Term or Condition does not constitute a waiver of that Term or Condition by Polo-Shirts.co.uk.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Programme or the eligibility of Referred credit will be resolved by Polo-Shirts.co.uk in its sole discretion
- The Programme cannot be using in conjunction with the affiliate programme.
10. Defined Terms
"www.polo-shirts.co.uk" means Quayside Clothing Limited, Unit 9 Wheel Forge Way, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1EH trading as Polo-shirts.co.uk, Polo-shirts.co.uk. "Terms" means these terms and conditions of sale. "Products" means any products listed in this catalogue for which you place an order which is accepted by www.polo-shirts.co.uk. "You" means you, the customer.