Kid's T-Shirt Contest
T -Shirt Design Competition – Get creative and raise £250 for charity
Click an image for a larger view. Voting has closed.
Kid's T-shirt Design Contest Guidelines:
These rules apply to the Polo-Shirts.co.uk 2012 T-shirt design competition ("Competition").
- The promoter of the Competition is the Quayside group (the "Promoter"). Our address is Unit 9, Wheel Forge Way, Ashburton Road West, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1EH.
- All entrants must be 16 years of age or under at the date of entry.
- To enter the prize draw, submit your design by emailing it to email@example.com. One entry per person will be accepted. Please include the charity you would donate the £250 to and reasons for the choice of this charity.
- The closing date for entries to this draw is midnight on Friday 2th December 2012. Voting will begin on the 5th of December with the winner announced on the 12th.
- NO PURCHASE OF ANY SORT IS NECESSARY to enter the Competition.
- You must ensure that your T-shirt design is original, that it was created by you and that it does not infringe the copyright, trade mark or other right that may be owned by a third party. Entries may be rejected in the sole discretion of the Promoter including without limitation for reasons of obscenity, defamation, invasion of privacy or in the event that the Promoter deems the entry uploaded to be in anyway inappropriate. If the design is submitted by a parent or guardian on behalf of the child it must be wholly original by the child.
- The top entries will be put on our website and the design with the highest votes will win.
- The winner will win £250 to donate to the charity of their choice, it must be a registered charity with a valid registered charity number. The five finalists will also receive a t-shirt with their design printed on it professionally.
- To get the t-shirt professionally printed the design must be no bigger than 30cm x 40cm (this is on an standard size t-shirt). If the design is on the sleeve the maximum size is around 10cm x10cm. The maximum front and sleeve sizes will be smaller for kids t-shirt sizes 1-2 yrs - 8 yrs. If you can't keep your design to this you can still be in for a chance of winning but may not be able to have it professionally printed.
- The result of the vote will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The voting system has been designed to be as robust as possible but should there be any technical errors Polo-Shirts.co.uk will be in no way liable. In the event of an error with the voting system we, Polo-Shirts.co.uk, will select a winner at random.